lørdag den 30. april 2011

Blog Virginity = Gone

So, here it is.

A blog. Yeah. Surprised? Hope not.

Anyway; i was planning to make this first entry about a bit of every topic i wanna write about and some info about myself.

But you know what? I will never get such a entry done. I suck at big, long posts if i'm not inspired for it. And trust me, i'm not.

So, i've decided to make it this way: My blog entries will be about my everyday life. What i experience, both for good and bad. My thoughts about this life and everything in it, basically.

But yeah, there should still be some info about me right? Well, if you read this and think there's something you wanna know, you are more than welcome to leave a comment and ask me.

So, i hope that if anyone reads this at all, that you'll enjoy my blog (or hate it, as long as you read it :3 ) and that it's not completely insane that i've decided to write this.

Love & Hugs <3

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar